Last modified: 10/10/2022
Piano Express Solutions, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed
to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide
when you visit the website grouplessons.com (our “Website”) and our practices for
collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and
services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by
Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any
application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your
information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your
choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this privacy
continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those
changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age without verifiable parental
consent. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Website without
verifiable parental consent. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children
under 13 verifiable parental consent. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use, unless we receive verifiable parental consent. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection
and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, or telephone
number (“personal information”)
- Your course progress and course grades; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may
include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web
beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes
information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our
service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you
report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection
technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns,
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, and other
communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address,
operating system, and browser type. The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your
computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting
on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain
parts of our Website. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it will refuse
cookies, our system will issue cookies when you direct your browser to our Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash
cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from,
and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are
used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security
settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files
known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that
permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened
an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of
certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to
personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Website are served by third-
parties, including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, and application
information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect
information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across
different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with
interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the
responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted
advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or
provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements
to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information
for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an
advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential
and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring,
reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Piano Express
Solutions LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation,or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Piano Express Solutions, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email
address to use the "email a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any
government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or
safety of Piano Express Solutions, LLC, our customers, or others. This includes
exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or
some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you disable or
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address
used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by
logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by
checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request
to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a
return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not
apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based
advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from
members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see
Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: [EMAIL]. However, please
know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting
your account profile page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see
Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit [HYPERLINK TO CCPA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS].
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental
loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or
where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are
responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Piano Express Solutions, LLC
20608 Gordon Park Sq | Suite 190 | Ashburn, VA 20147